(2) When dining at Mary's Kountry Kitchen, be aware: "Petite Portions" are exactly that. Also, I think that people need to stop with the kutesy kountry spellings. Please.
(3) When it comes to homesickness, I think that it's the little things that count most. Being in a different country? That's fine. All of the locks on doors turning in the wrong direction? That's a bit jarring.
(4) Things elderly American men want to know:
- You're from Canada?
- What's the price of gasoline up there?
- How many litres are there in a gallon?
- Do you import most of your oil?
- How's the governor general doing?
- You sure have a pretty country up there.
- Do you speak French?
- I hope you appreciate your grandmother.